Overcoming Anxiety Clinic by Jessica Byron, International Association of Yoga Therapists – Certified Facilitator. Saturday 10/13, 10/27, 2-4:30p. Attend as many as you can.
OVERCOME ANXIETY: sessions-can be attended individually or as a full series (individual sessions are $55, series of 3 sessions is $150, includes a manual, and digital recordings of body, breath scans and yoga nidra); This program is an evidence-informed natural and holistic approach to coping with anxiety. Each session is didactic and experiential.
Session 2, 10/13, 2-4:30p
Pranayama, Mindfulness and Affirmation Tools for Self-Regulation
- Review Self-Regulation: more on sensation and control of the body and breath
- Learn how to regulate the breath-using breath as a self-regulation tool;
- More options for other self-regulation tools including EFT for thought replacement, brain gym
- Learning mindfulness through breath and body scan and Asana practice
- Affirmation practice and thought replacement with positivity
- Learning about our thoughts and triggers
- Self-care rituals, Tools to tackle insomnia
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
Session 3, 10/27, 2-4:30p
Deepening the Practices-Meditation, Mudra, Mantra, Mala and Nutrition
- More asana, pranayama and meditation techniques
- Trataka meditation, Sound meditation, Metta meditation
- Japa mala and mantra
- Mudra and affirmation
- Nutritional overview; Ayurvedic tips for Anxiety
Pre-registration REQUIRED www.mindfulyogatucson.com; No refund for cancellation less than 2 days before registered session date. Manuals available for participants that register for entire program.