Yoga Therapy by Donna Martens of Inner Vision Yoga
Restoring and Revitalizing Fascia, Bones and Joints for Renewed Health, Oct. 5-7, 2018.
CEUs available for yoga teachers.
- Restoring Fascial Health to Reclaim Body Function
- Self-Myofascial Release and Trigger Point Therapy
- Healing Therapies for Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
- Restoring Bone Health and Yoga Therapy to Reverse Osteoporosis
- Restoring Joint Health and Functional Range of Motion
- Yoga Therapy for Arthritis
- Yoga for Healthy Aging and Yoga For Seniors
- Chair Yoga Teacher Training
Donna DiNunzio Martens (500 E-RYT) fell in love with and has been a student of yoga since 2003. She co-founded and co-directs the HEY (Healing Emphasis Yoga) Therapy Master training program at Inner Vision, is Yoga Alliance registered (500 e-RYT) and is a 500-hour Master certified yoga instructor with over 800 hours of training. She is also a certified Yoga Therapist with the International Association of Yoga Therapists (IAYT) who specializes in private and group therapeutic yoga including Yoga Nidra, Trauma and Stress Release and Rehabilitative Yoga to support physical therapy and recovery from dis-ease and injury.
Single Weekend 16 Hours: by 9/1 : $289; after 9/1: $339
Individual Sessions up to Day of:
Friday 4-9:00 p.m. (5)
Saturday 12-6 p.m. (6)
Sunday 12:30-5:30 (5)
REFUND POLICY: Because the teacher is traveling and expenses paid based on registration, your registration is 50% non-refundable upon receipt and 100% non-refundable for everyone after 8/17.