***NEW CLASS STARTS SEPTEMBER 2020***
MINDFUL YOGA STUDIO
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Our philosophy: Yoga is self-realization, self-development and commitment to a lifestyle.
We offer the Mindful Yoga Studio 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and Self-Development Program once a year and limit it to 12 students. This ensures quality training and development that become part of participants’ lives. It is designed with dual goals, standing apart or complementing one another:
- Developing a deepened yoga practice in which yogis are invited to cross a threshold as they learn to more greatly explore their inner selves and their relationship to the universe.
- Training to teach yoga through instruction from and exposure to our faculty of experienced yogis, leading to certification with the Yoga Alliance® as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200).
Quick answers to help you decide if this program is for you.
- What’s the time commitment? 180 hours of direct training and 20+ hours of homework, practice teaching and teaching assistance. Training will be held on 12 weekends from March through September. Sessions are Friday evenings and Saturday and Sunday afternoons (See Training Schedule for all dates and times).
- What does the program cover? Teaching Methodology, Anatomy and Physiology, Yoga Asana, Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, Ethics and a Practicum (See Curriculum for details).
- Who are the teachers? Co-Directors Shraddha Hilda Oropeza and Pam Ronstadt will lead the teaching, with a faculty of highly qualified instructors (See Faculty for teacher bios).
- What if I want the knowledge but don’t want to teach yoga? First, congratulations for your self-awareness. The program will expose you to broad knowledge of ancient yoga philosophy and practices and their application to modern life, allowing you to deepen your own practice. The training will lead to greater understanding of yourself and other beings in the realm of a yogic lifestyle.
- How much does it cost? Tuition is $2,400 if you register by 8/25/20 $2,900 after that. A $500 deposit reserves your spot. Payment plans are available for six months ($316.67 a month) or eight months ($237.50 a month) (See Tuition for details). We require that you purchase several books that will serve as texts for the training (See Curriculum for reading list).
Contact us for a one-on-one meeting to discuss the program.
Need more information, or want to talk with a program leader before committing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.