***Online Training Starts February 2021***
MINDFUL YOGA STUDIO
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Our philosophy: Yoga is self-realization, self-development and commitment to a lifestyle.
We offer the Mindful Yoga Studio 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and Self-Development Program online. We will limit class size. This ensures quality training and development that become part of participants’ lives. It is designed with dual goals, standing apart or complementing one another:
- Developing a deepened yoga practice in which yogis are invited to cross a threshold as they learn to more greatly explore their inner selves and their relationship to the universe.
- Training to teach yoga through instruction from and exposure to our faculty of experienced yogis, leading to certification with the Yoga Alliance® as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200).
Quick answers to help you decide if this program is for you.
- What’s the time commitment? 180 hours of direct training and 20+ hours of homework, practice teaching and teaching assistance.Contact Shraddha for more information about the curriculum and schedule at mindfulyogatucson.com. We have modified our training to make it relevant to the current landscape.
- Who are the teachers? Co-Directors Shraddha Hilda Oropeza and Pam Ronstadt will lead the teaching, with a faculty of highly qualified instructors
- What if I want the knowledge but don’t want to teach yoga? First, congratulations for your self-awareness. The program will expose you to broad knowledge of ancient yoga philosophy and practices and their application to modern life, allowing you to deepen your own practice. The training will lead to greater understanding of yourself and other beings in the realm of a yogic lifestyle.
- How much does it cost? Contact Shraddha at email@example.com for more information.
Contact us for a one-on-one meeting to discuss the program.
Need more information, or want to talk with a program leader before committing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.