***Online Training Starts February 2021***
MINDFUL YOGA STUDIO
200-HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING AND SELF-DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Our philosophy: Yoga is self-realization, self-development and commitment to a lifestyle.
We offer the Mindful Yoga Studio 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training and Self-Development Program online. Our training is eight months long, because it takes time to absorb the sacred teachings. We aim to create a Sangha — a community — throughout the training and after. We will limit class size to 10 students to ensure quality training and development that become part of participants’ lives. Through our program, you are creating a deeper connection to self and community. Our dual goals, standing apart or complementing one another, are:
- Developing a deepened yoga practice in which yogis are invited to cross a threshold as they learn to more greatly explore their inner selves and their relationship to the universe.
- Training to teach yoga through instruction from and exposure to our faculty of experienced yogis, leading to certification with the Yoga Alliance® as a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT 200).
Quick answers to help you decide if this program is for you.
- What’s the time commitment? 180 hours of direct training and 20+ hours of homework, practice teaching and teaching assistance. We have modified our training for online to make it relevant to the current landscape. See Curriculum tab for detailed information and Training Schedule tab for days and times.
- Who are the teachers? Co-Directors Shraddha Hilda Oropeza and Pam Wilson will lead the teaching, with a faculty of highly qualified instructors. See Faculty for instructor bios.
- What if I want the knowledge but don’t want to teach yoga? First, congratulations for your self-awareness. The program will expose you to broad knowledge of ancient yoga philosophy and practices and their application to modern life, allowing you to deepen your own practice. The training will lead to greater understanding of yourself and other beings in the realm of a yogic lifestyle.
- How much does it cost? See Tuition tab for complete information. Use PayPal button below to make your non-refundable deposit, reserving your place in the 2021 program.
Contact us for a one-on-one meeting to discuss the program.
Need more information, or want to talk with a program leader before committing? Email Shraddha at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.