A mindful approach to integrative health & wellbeing.
In three, private 45-minute sessions via Zoom with Shraddha, you will:
- Learn the core areas of health, based on an integrative medicine model.
- Complete a self-assessment tool.
- Create ways to impact one core area of your health.
- Tools to remember your VISION MAP (Mission, Aspirations, Purpose).
- Each session will begin with a short guided meditation.
From one of Shraddha’s Health & Wellbeing clients:
“Shraddha approaches our coaching sessions as she does yoga: with mindfulness, presence and sacredness. She has the uncanny capacity to synthesize and crystallize down to essence what I am expressing and my state of mind. I not only feel heard but held in compassion, kindness, hope and love. Shraddha offers fresh, new possibilities for my life.”
About Shraddha Hilda Oropeza:
Shraddha has nearly two decades of experience as a yoga therapist, mindfulness meditation facilitator, craniosacral therapist, and she holds certificates in two health and wellness coaching curricula from the University of Arizona’s Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine.
Sessions scheduled by mutual agreement
For more information email Shraddha at email@example.com