Wellness coaching * Yoga * Craniosacral Therapy
A mindful approach
SHRADDHA HILDA OROPEZA
Shraddha is a wellness coach, spiritual healer, yoga and meditation teacher. She has more than 3,000 hours of experience leading individuals and groups on the path to explore, heal and transform their bodies, spirits and lives. Her offerings have brought safety and refuge to many:
• Maturing women, through her Healing Emphasis Yoga certification and work with physician Jennifer Roelands in her Wellwomanmd.com integrative medical practice.
• Cancer patients, through her training in Yoga for Cancer Survivors and work at the Banner University of Arizona Cancer Center and with numerous private clients.
• People with behavioral health and substance use disorders, via her work at Cottonwood Tucson rehabilitation center.
• Those in need of healthy lifestyle guidance, through certification from the University of Arizona’s Andrew Weil Center for Integrative Medicine as an Integrative Health & Lifestyle provider.
• Insomnia, anxiety and stress sufferers, through her training and work as a certified Craniosacral Therapist and certification as a Mindfulness Meditation teacher.
Shraddha began teaching in 2005 and founded Mindful Yoga Studio Tucson in 2012. She offers an array of health and wellness services, including wellness coaching, mindfulness meditation, Hatha yoga, craniosacral therapy and yoga teacher training.
She is enrolled in the Andrew Weil Center’s Integrative Health & Wellness Coaching program, with completion scheduled in Spring 2023. She undertakes regular continuing education in wellness, yoga and meditation and craniosacral therapy, with more than 1,000 hours of training to her credit.
Shraddha was born in Sonora, Mexico, and has lived most of her life in Tucson. She is bilingual and has a bachelor’s degree in Latin American Studies from the University of Arizona and a master’s degree in organizational management.