Wellness coaching * Yoga * Craniosacral Therapy
A mindful approach
Health & Wellness Coaching
Get the guidance you need to make lifestyle changes
As an Integrative Health & Wellness Coach my mission is to inspire lasting lifestyle
changes that will empower you to live healthier, happier and a more balanced life. We
will explore the core areas that affect your health: spirituality, nutrition, movement,
sleep, environment, relationships and resilience.
What is Integrative Health & Wellness Coaching?
A client-centered, relational approach to working with individuals collaboratively to
address the health and wellbeing of the whole person. It acknowledges the
interdependent roles of mind, body and spirit and the innate healing capacity within
each person, with an emphasis on self-care.
As an integrative health & wellness coach I will be alongside you to empower and
support you in achieving personal goals related to optimal health and wellness.
What do we focus on in an Integrative Health & Wellness Coaching Session?
- What is most important to you in life and what you want your health and
- The core areas that affect your health and wellbeing – how you would rate your
satisfaction with each, currently, and which areas need more attention than
- Your behavior change goal to improve your health and wellbeing.
- Action steps to achieve this goal and what may support you in completing your
Why is Integrative Health & Wellness Coaching effective?
- Coaching works with the whole person – addressing all core areas that influence
your health and wellbeing.
- As a coach, I have a wealth of knowledge in lifestyle and integrative approaches
for optimal health and wellbeing.
- You and I partner identify and articulate your goals and action steps to achieve
Sessions are offered online or in person.
Shraddha trained in wellness coaching at the University of Arizona’s Andrew Weil
Center for Integrative Medicine. She is certified through the Weil Center as an
Integrative Health & Lifestyle provider.
Email Shraddha at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a consultation.